Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Lot Can Happen in 7 Days!

Dearest Jackson,

The last time we saw each other was when 100 Monkeys preformed at House of Blues Chicago four months ago. In just a few short days, 7 to be exact, you will return to House of Blues Chicago for the Breaking Dawn concert and this time you will be coming along with a different set of friends. I am very excited to see you again and have fabulous memories from that first night.




I will also cherish these videos forever.




If possible I would like to recreate this picture. I can not wait to see you again. I just wish all my girls could be there.

See you in 7 days. I just hope I'm not jumping the gun and we can get tickets.

Oh and PS: Bring the smirk ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hope this all works out for ya, Kassie!! And I cannot wait to see your pics and videos WHEN it does!! :-D I'm living vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kassie.
    I wish I could do it all again too, with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! I'm a little bummed that Kellan won't be there, but I get to PFach too! BONUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had known about this before I changed my plane ticket to do the convention, I so would have joined you!

    Great post, Kassie. Great memories.

    XO

    ReplyDelete